Sunday, March 22, 2009

I just wrote some stuff and tried to upload some pictures and the computer did not cooperate!! So am starting again.


This one goes along with Lesson 11, Self Reliance, part 1. I am trying to get the other handout to upload but it won't! I'll keep trying.

The one below is for lesson 12, the second part of the self-reliance lesson. I send them to Walgreens to get printed since it is much cheaper and faster than using my own printer!
Below is the one I did for the lesson on divine nature.



I've been having fun with photo editing/digital scrapbooking. The Laurels get my amateur tries at handouts which are like mini scrapbook pages. It has been fun for me to learn these things!






I will see if I can get them to upload again...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good job mom! I'm so proud of you!!

Jay and Emily said...

Those are nice! You'll have to teach me how to make those for my young women.