Monday, June 8, 2009

Inspiring Quote


Many of you know my friend Barbara is dealing with a very strange and painful disease, which has caused her to lose feeling in her hands and both feet. She has had it for 6 months and keeps getting worse, yet her attitude is great. She keeps trying to do things and succeeds, even though it takes a lot of time and effort. She made pumpkin bread which was delicious but took her a very long time, since she has little control of her hands and fingers, so drops things. Our RS newsletter had a quote this month that Barbara liked and wanted to cut out, so I decided to see if I could doctor it up a bit. I had a lot of fun with some of the things I have learned with the photoshop elements classes I have taken, and hope to keep taking! Here is what I did. I love the message!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Excellent job, Mom! I love it. YOu did really really awesome! You are very talented with all these things : )