Monday, December 15, 2008

December 2008 Snow!

Tim took this tonight so some of the snow had already blown off. We got at least 4 inches yesterday. Another storm is coming "for sure", so they say!!, on Wednesday and then over the weekend, so we may get more snowy pictures later!


Look at the tree!

Our house. The camera battery was getting low, so this is not as good as it could have been.
There was more snow, but it blew away or the cars compacted it. I just heard that school is out again for tomorrow!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wish we were there! Wow! Looks cold! I think some of the snow blew away because you made BEAN soup -- the side effects of that can melt away anything!

Julie said...

Beautiful! Wish I was there.

Jessica said...

Neat looking snow!!! Fun for you. I hope you get a White Christmas!

Jay and Emily said...

Nice! We are getting a lot of snow right now too. I hope you guys get even more snow.