Sunday, December 21, 2008

More snow this afternoon!

Well, after Tim had to re-set the internet on the box in the garage, I finally uploaded some pictures for you all to see! Now, at 3:30, I looked out the window and it is snowing again like CRAZY!!! So it appears that we will get our white Christmas this year! I have never seen it like this since we moved here in 1972. Even people who grew up in the Portland area have said that they have not seen it like this before either!!

I'll have to get more pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

I can't believe all of the snow you guys are getting! You will for sure have a white Christmas!

The Chandler Family said...

will it ever stop?!

Grannie said...

Well, I don't think it will stop, at least for a few days!! I think you wrote that, Kecia! Are you having fun yet?????!!!!!!!!!!11