Monday, December 22, 2008

More pictures!

The picture above is taken from Stephen's window looking out onto our shed.

The picture below is of the tree outside Stephen's window. I have never seen snow on the inner branches or the big center trunk, but it is there today!

From the front porch looking down the street. You can't see the brick planter any more.


I took this one from inside the den upstairs, looking out front. Stephen picked up Tim and took him to check on some jobs and do errands. They went to the temple because dad has been asked to do some cabinet work there. Many streets are closed, and travel is very difficult for people trying to go someplace for Christmas. I feel sorry for people stranded at the bus station, train station and airport.
I am glad I got my Christmas done very early this year! I can sit home, crochet, get warm by the wood stove, and watch the flakes fall!














3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's a TON of snow! I can't believe it. Glad you are having fun. The kids are loving it too. Always digging/building things in it.

Madison Chandler said...

that's crazy! you're making me jealous!

David and Amy said...

Merry Christmas Aunt Ann! I can't believe how much snow you got, it looks so beautiful!